The Delaware Foster Care Transitional Resource Center supports youth who have aged out of the Delaware foster care system. To be eligible for membership in DFCTRC you must:
- Be interested in attending (DFCTRC) Inc..
- Be aged out of the foster care system.
- Be able to get to (DFCTRC) Inc.
- Not pose a threat to our community.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Currently, we are accepting applications for people who belong to one of the following
- Youth returning to (DFCTRC) after a significant absence
- Former foster care youth enrolled in the DVR program
- Applicants age 18 and older
- Applicants aged out of foster care
- Applicants in the life lines program
If you fit into one of these categories, please download an application, print it, fill it out and mail it to:
2003 Jefferson Street
Wilmington, DE 19802